Bromley College is a great place to work. We are the major provider of vocational education and training in the Bromley area. We provide a distinctive range of courses for young people and a wide range of professional and employment related qualifications for adults.
We have two fantastic modern campuses closely located in Orpington and Bromley Common.
Our Bromley Campus at Rookery Lane provides our students with industry standard, impressive state-of-the-art facilities in a variety of vocational areas. Our Orpington Campus located at The Walnuts in central Orpington offers an equally impressive sixth form facility.
Job vacancies are advertised here and are also advertised on the FE jobs website. On occasion, our vacancies are also advertised in the national and/or local press or specialist journals.
Come and join Bromley College and enjoy the following range of benefits:
- A final salary occupational pension scheme*
- Access to Computershare childcare vouchers in exchange for salary sacrifice*
- Free staff car parking
- Enhance Hair & Beauty salon offering treatments and products are reduced prices Excellent Professional
- Development – access to College courses many either part or fully sponsored*
- Christmas closure holiday
- Various onsite cafes serving Starbucks Coffee, and a range of healthy food and snacks
- Access to discounted health care premiums*
- Discount on a selection of membership deals to local Bromley Mytime Leisure Centres*
- Discount on selected membership deals to private local health clubs including Nuffield Health,
Fitness First and Virgin Active Health Club*
- Interest free loan for bicycle purchase schemes*
- Access to 24-hour confidential advice and Counselling helpline
- Onsite shop at Bromley Campus selling stationery and books and offering a cash back system
- Membership to the College’s Learning Resource Centres at Bromley and Orpington campuses
(please note that the asterisk denotes that terms and conditions apply)
Please return this Application Form to the HR Department, Bromley Campus, Rookery Lane, Bromley, BR2 8HE or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Please complete all sections, reference to your CV will not be considered.